Lords Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Pirates Forum Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not lookin so hot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krypto420

krypto420

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-04

not lookin so hot Empty
PostSubject: not lookin so hot   not lookin so hot EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:03 pm

damn, after cleaning my computer with 2 cans of compressed air, my computer lasted 1 minute before shutting down. it does not want to be on for more than 1 minute. cooling issue? i have no clue. please someone help me!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Black Bawz

Black Bawz

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-23

not lookin so hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: not lookin so hot   not lookin so hot EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:09 pm

researching it for you bud

i'll try figure this out for you
Back to top Go down
Black Bawz

Black Bawz

not lookin so hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: not lookin so hot   not lookin so hot EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:20 pm

try cleaning the heat sink to the processor.

lift it carefully so as not to rip the processor out

then use a cleaner for the thermal paste and clean it off with q tip or something then reapply new paste onto the processor and heat sink.
Back to top Go down
krypto420

krypto420

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-04

not lookin so hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: not lookin so hot   not lookin so hot EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:02 pm

took it in to some indian dude. he says my cooling system was cracked. he has to take out the mobo put in a new cooling system, repaste it, put the mobo back in and hope the cpu isnt damaged. he said luckily i have intel, and when intel's overheat they just shut down, as apposed to AMD, once they over heat, you are screwed. he said if it is just the cooling that is a problem that i should have it back later this afternoon. if the cpu is damaged than i wont be getting it until tomorrow afternoon, and 350 down the drain Sad . i hope it is just a cooling problem and it is going to be easily fixed. just keepin yall up to date. hope to beback tonight or tomorrow evening.

tom
Back to top Go down
Black Bawz

Black Bawz

not lookin so hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: not lookin so hot   not lookin so hot EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:44 pm

ok cool good luck. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

not lookin so hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: not lookin so hot   not lookin so hot Empty

Back to top Go down

not lookin so hot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Clan :: Open Talk :: Open Forum-
Jump to: