Lords Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Pirates Forum Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I dont know if santas making it this year.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tater-Tot

Tater-Tot

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-03

I dont know if santas making it this year. Empty
PostSubject: I dont know if santas making it this year.   I dont know if santas making it this year. EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:24 pm

And heres how i figured it out...

1. There are approximately 2 billion children in the world. Since Santa does not visit Muslim, Hindu, Jewish or Buddhist children, this reduces the workload to 15 per cent of the total, or 378 million. At an average (census) rate of 3.5 children per household, that comes to 108 million homes.

2. Thanks to the different time zones and the rotation of the earth, Santa has about 31 hours to work with. This works out to 967.7 visits per second and a total trip of 75.5 million miles. So Santa's sleigh has to move at 650 miles per second.

3. Assuming that each child gets only a medium-sized Lego set (2lb), the sleigh is carrying more than 500,000 tons. A reindeer can pull no more than 300lb. Even if the "flying" reindeer could pull ten times that, Santa would need 360,000 of them. This increases the payload another 54,000 tons.

4. 600,000 tons traveling at 650 miles per second creates enormous air resistance. The lead pair of reindeer would absorb 14.3 quintillion joules of energy per second each; they would burst into flames almost instantaneously, creating deafening sonic booms in their wake. The entire reindeer team would be vaporized withi n 4.26 thousandths of a second, or about the time Santa reaches the fifth house on his trip. Not that it matters, however, since Santa would be subjected to a centrifugal force of 17,500 Gs. A 250lb Santa (which seems ludicrously light) would be pinned to the back of the sleigh by 4,315,015 lbs. of force, instantly crushing his bones and organs.

5. Therefore, if Santa did exist, he's dead now.
Back to top Go down
Black Bawz

Black Bawz

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-23

I dont know if santas making it this year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont know if santas making it this year.   I dont know if santas making it this year. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:00 am

it's magic assmonkey. but funny ass hell.
Back to top Go down

I dont know if santas making it this year.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Clan :: Open Talk :: Open Forum-
Jump to: