Lords Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Pirates Forum Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One night in PoS is enough to make a grown man cry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lhomme_du_norde

Lhomme_du_norde

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-22

One night in PoS is enough to make a grown man cry Empty
PostSubject: One night in PoS is enough to make a grown man cry   One night in PoS is enough to make a grown man cry EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:57 pm

It was on a tuesday night, I set out to sea expecting to make some quick gold. However, before I could leave port a messenger parrot arrived and shat on my first mate. "HAHA", squaked the parrot. Turning to me the parrot then said, "The mighty captainchimchim is calling for your assistance in a fight. He has two enemy pirates with him in Port of Spain." Not wanting to let chimmy have all the fun I sent the parrot back with the message that I am heading to PoS to assit him. On arrival I noticed all were in port. "Ahoy my fellow mate and all ye other scumbags!", I shouted, "The fearsome LDN is here to take names and kick ass!"
Out from the port come the evil Forgetit and the squishy James-Hook,both in barques , quickly followed by chimmy, also in barques. "So this will be a battle of speed and sailmanship", I thought to myself... exellent Twisted Evil The bloody battle that ensued will not be told in gruesome battle, for I wish not to sicken the weak minded and light hearted among us. James ran to port on full sails; and I allowed myself to think, with a glimmer of hope, maybe this battle will end in total victory for our team. However, I was mistaken, out comes James sailing mighty Fast Galleons, an easy target. After chimmy and I set fire to james' mighty FGs he returns to port. Forgetit, on the other hand, was ceaseless in hi attacks.
As James leave port again, this time in WGs, even easier targets, I shout out to chim that we should concentrate most of our efforts angainst the slow and lumbering WG. Within minutes James' massive WGs are alight, and in swoops chimmy for the victory shot. VICTORY, James was the first casualty of this bloody fight. BAM BOOM BANG! With both mine and chimmy's well placed shots James starts to rapidly lose his fleet. Before we realize it James-Hook lies in a raft amid his lost fleet.
One night in PoS is enough to make a grown man cry Shot0010
I thought surely this must be the end of this long fight, chim having sunk all of James' fleet. But no out of the cannon smoke comes the dreaded captinbones, who quickly boards jame's fleet of barques, a quick victory to say the least. After all combatants entered port, I heard rumors of a massive retaliatory fleet of V clanners coming to revenge their fallen brother in arms. Not wanting to appear cowardly chimmy and I decided to stay and fight. What a terrible choice.
The battle ressumed against forgetit and james. A few minutes into the fight pirate queen Dimitra and red_rum enter the fray, the odds are now 4 v 2. Several ships are sunk, but only from our side. What happened to our earlier domination? While I pondered this question the lonewolf Aberdour joined the fray, surely a 5 v 2 should result in a quick defeat. However, we manage to hold out for several minutes more. We might of been able to survive the fray if not for the cowardly cedryk coming in and boarding chim's fleet. While Chim is being fenced I am trying to fight off 3 enemies on my own, needless to say I quickly lost two fluyts.
As chimmy finally escaped to port all enemy attention turned on me. I rapidly lost a third fluyt, then cedryk boarded me and took a fourth fluyt. Somehow, I managed to escape to port without losing any more ships. Due to my stupidity I decided to leave port on my own to try and fight the enemy... alone. However, I did not know that a mutiny was rising amongst my crew. No matter what comands I gave my crew all they did was drop anchor and ignore the enemy shots. Furiously I tried to regain the support of my crew but it was too late, I had lost my entire fleet. I sailed back to port defeated and rejected. "Why did my crew do that to me?" I ponder over and over.
I must break this story now but know this, my fleets are rebuilding, my anger is rising, and I will soon be ready to plunder the seas again. YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T LOOK BEHIND YOU! YOU CAN HIDE, BUT WE ARE GONNA FIND YOU [LORDS] CLAN!
Back to top Go down

One night in PoS is enough to make a grown man cry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Clan :: Open Talk :: Open Forum-
Jump to: