Lords Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Pirates Forum Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just coming up with ideas...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
simba

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Just coming up with ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Just coming up with ideas...   Just coming up with ideas... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Can we propose ideas for updates in wop?

Ive been thinking about ways to make the game more interesting...

My main idea is forward and rear mounted cannons. This would make pvping and skilling much more interesting... Only certain ships would have these cannons, as a small ship like a barq really only would have room for 1 if you think about it... It would probably be a fluyt, frig, fg, and wg thing... REAL ships... but still, its an idea...

My other idea was different classes of cannons with different effects such as this:

The light cannon: Fires weaker projectiles, over a longer distance.

The standard cannon: Fires standard range standard damage.

The heavy cannon: Fires powerful projectiles over a shortened range.

And perhaps a triple cannon: Fires a massive powerful burst over a long range, but takes a LONG time to reload...

Hows that sound? any of those ideas worth proposing?

I was also thinking about the idea of adding oars into the game as another type of upgrade, have 3 upgrades like sails, but each allows the ship to go a certain minimum speed depending on crew, and go that much faster constantly?

Let me know what you think, perhaps if we can get enough people onboard one of these ideas, wop may actually go for it...

Also what about a new skill, i mean, having only 4 skills sucks... It gets old after a while, how bout adding in a leadership skill or something that actually gives a bonus for owning citys or something?
Back to top Go down
Black Bawz

Black Bawz

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Just coming up with ideas...   Just coming up with ideas... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 am

interesting
Back to top Go down
Lhomme_du_norde

Lhomme_du_norde

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Just coming up with ideas...   Just coming up with ideas... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:44 pm

cannon idea is nice, but to be more realistic it could be 12 lbers which shoot shorter and lighter, but really fast, 24lbrs longer range more power but slower reload and 32 lb carronades, very short range, quick reload and massive firepower
Back to top Go down
Black Bawz

Black Bawz

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Just coming up with ideas...   Just coming up with ideas... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:18 pm

or you could whip your dick out and piss on em, super short range massive damage your crew drops by 10 men who took cannons to the face whilst pissing on the enemy their sacrifice's laughed at.

Action key Y for yellow streamers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just coming up with ideas...   Just coming up with ideas... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just coming up with ideas...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Clan :: Open Talk :: Open Forum-
Jump to: